From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 16:03:32 -0800
Whew!  And I thought "Re:Decades" was getting out of hand!  I've slowly
been won over by "Re: Underresented."  Its now my #1 thread of choice.  I
hope it never ends.  I hope we're still discussing Underresented at the
begining of the new MMillenium -- Jan. 1, 2000. Is that right?  I
aught/ought to ask a samoan, or a girl scout, did someone say they live in
a grapham house?, too many tupo's?, AD, BC?, the year zero?,... I'm feeling
a little faint ...