From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 17:11:19 -0800
"the most important artists in the history of art creation" is quite a
claim.  I guess I shouldn't have slept through all my art history courses
when those names I've never heard of were certain to have been mentioned.

Olga Lomelin writes:

>We are currently preparing an art agenda for 1996 that will include
>paintings of the most important artists in the history of art creation.
>This non-profit project is organized in order to promote art among the
>3,000 top bussinessmen in Mexico, who will receive this agenda as a free
>gift.
>
>The AGENDA DEL ARTE 1996 meets the highest quality standards.
>
>This desktop diary is printed on Trophy dull paper; with photographs
>printed with a crystal raster process of 750 lpis of resolution in a
>five-colour offset press.  The total of  photographs in each agenda is 365
>(one per day); it is published in Spanish and it is going to be distributed
>in Mexico. The pages of the agenda are 8 x 11 in. And the pictures will
>appear in a 2 x 3 in. format. There will be 4 pictures on each page of
>different artists. What I need to know is the birth date of the following
>artists in order to publish works of them:
>

>Aquino
>Arzf Timothy
>Ashe Joanna
>Asmar Alice
>Barry Florence
>Benjet Rosalyn
>Benner Ruth
>Biener Bert
>Bigwood Beverly
>Blum Viviane
>Boucher Carter
>Boxer   Stanley
>Bransby Eric
>Bridges Jimmy
>Burstein Elena
>Clement Michelle
>Culbertson
>Curtiss George
>Daniels Sid
>Dodd Lois
>Dorfman Elissa
>Frank Mayer Bena
>Gall Srecko
>Harvey Jacqueline
>Holtz Itzhak
>Jenne Priscilla
>Jovani
>Keegan Ken
>Kovarsky Anatole
>Laventhol Hank
>McClintock Jane
>McFarlane Mary
>McLean Cyn
>Mock Richard
>Monk Richard
>Muller Yvonne
>Norman Elaine
>Plevin-Foust William
>Remington Deborah
>Romley Cuca
>Ross Rhoda
>Sagar Beatricia
>Salinas
>Seeley J.
>Seely  J.
>Singer Clifford
>Slonem Hunt
>Wayne June
>Wiener Robin
>Williams Idaherma
>Yourgerman Jim
>
>Thanks in advance for your help
>
>bye Olga Lomelin

Stephen Nowlin
Vice President
Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, California 91103  USA
(818)396-2397vox (818)405-9104fax