From:
Pamela Silvestri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:25:43 EDT

Martha,

    I am curious, and if you don't mind my asking (and  hypothetically) would
you lean more towards hiring a grad student with some  experience, or someone
with a Bachelor's and tons of experience+?
    By all means you are not obligated to respond to  this, but I'd
appreciate knowing more about what museum employers consider.  Thanks.

Pam

In a message dated 8/25/2005 9:36:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,