Martha,

    I am curious, and if you don't mind my asking (and hypothetically) would you lean more towards hiring a grad student with some experience, or someone with a Bachelor's and tons of experience+?
    By all means you are not obligated to respond to this, but I'd appreciate knowing more about what museum employers consider. Thanks.

Pam