From:
"Jane Ingram Allen and Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:46:29 -0400
I would suggest making a kaleidoscope would be a good activity...it involves science of perception as well as art.  There's also doll making or stuffed animal making that involves art and toys.
Best,
Jane
Jane Ingram Allen's wesbsite  http://www.janeingramallen.com