From:
"Jansonius, Remko (Vizcaya)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:39:37 -0500
Erica,

I used the type of audio play back you described some 8 years ago.
Nothing fancy about it, but inexpensive, easy to record, and even easier
to play back. I don't remember the name or vendor, but seem to recall it
was a product used in supermarkets for promotional purposes. This area
may be where to find more of this type of products.

See below link for similar sound boxes (push button OR motion sensor)

http://www.premiumvoiceservices.com/interactive.html

Cheers,

Remko Jansonius

Collections and Archives Manager