From:
Heather Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:44:21 -0500

I am currently interning at the Redpath Museum in Montreal, where the
entire anthropology floor is being renovated, and we are currently
coating windows and cases with an UV film.  It is clear with a sticky
back that you can attach to a window or case front.  I think it is a 3M
film.  If you are unable to find UV glass, this may be another option
Heather