From:
franny415 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:52:15 -0400
Please reply to the list. I'm also interested!Franny Kent Director of Educational Programming Jackie Robinson Museum Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Calvin Uzelmeier <[log in to unmask]> Date: 7/10/19  4:32 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: "Hologram" exhibits
We are experimenting with some different ways of engaging audiences with narrative content, including both true holograms and pseudo-holograms
 like Pepper's ghosts and persistence-of-vision effects. I am curious how other institutions have
utilized these types of visuals and to what success. Anyone have any
examples to share? Anyone using a true hologram to help audiences engage with objects or characters? Anyone using a pseudo-effect for a similar purpose? We are especially interested in anyone combining these kinds of effects with voice interaction like New Dimension's in Testimony by
USC's Shoah Foundation.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Calvin Uzelmeier, Ph.D. Director of Featured Content, Exhibition Support & Special ProjectsRochester Museum & Science Centerp 585.697.1915   e @rmsc.orgw rmsc.org