From: Calvin Uzelmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7/10/19 4:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Hologram" exhibits

We are experimenting with some different ways of engaging audiences with narrative content, including both true holograms and pseudo-holograms like Pepper's ghosts and persistence-of-vision effects. I am curious how other institutions have utilized these types of visuals and to what success. Anyone have any examples to share? Anyone using a true hologram to help audiences engage with objects or characters? Anyone using a pseudo-effect for a similar purpose? We are especially interested in anyone combining these kinds of effects with voice interaction like New Dimension's in Testimony by USC's Shoah Foundation.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Calvin Uzelmeier, Ph.D.
Director of Featured Content, Exhibition Support & Special Projects
Rochester Museum & Science Center

p 585.697.1915
e @rmsc.org
w rmsc.org

Facebook   Twitter   Youtube   Instagram
RSMC