Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:02:20 +0000
Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for youto think about interpreting this issue – including more weird creatures. Let mehear from you if you like the blog or have something tocontribute.  The new InterpNEWS for November/December is outnow and I included the contents for the Nov/Dec InterNEWS Issue on RisingSea Levels in the blog page.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS issue let meknow and I’ll send it to you.

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others. Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog mailing list that includes newinterpretive courses seminars and publications resources list.  –Enjoy November J

Cheers,

Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the link below for my updatedInterpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html

  In this blog update:

-InterpNEWS issue for Nov/Dec

-Mysterious 'nightmare' shark with unnerving human-like smiledragged up from the deep

  sea

-Ancient 'alien goldfish' shot toothy 'tongue' out of its gut tocatch prey

-Rare diamonds suggest water lurks much deeper in Earth's interiorthan scientists

  thought

-Who was the ancient Egyptian god of death?

-Ancient armored 'worm' is the Cambrian ancestor to three majoranimal groups

-Earliest traces of opium use, found in Israel, may have been an'offering to the gods'

-Horrifying close-up photo of an ant is the stuff of nightmares

-Why did the Roman Empire split in two?

-Newfound 'snaky croc-face' sea monster unearthed in Wyoming

-'Complete lack of sunlight' killed a Renaissance-era toddler, CTscan reveals

-Why did T. rex have such tiny arms?

-Exact burial spot of St. Nicholas, inspiration for Santa Claus,discovered in Turkish

  church

-'Black death' survivors had plague-resistant genes that may boosttheir descendants' risk

  of autoimmune disease

-What made billions of snow crabs disappear from the Bering Sea?

-Giant, ostrich-like dinosaur and its smaller cousin roamedMississippi during the late

  Cretaceous

-Nevada boy dies of rare brain-eating amoeba infection afterswimming in Lake Mead

-50,000-year-old DNA reveals the first-ever look at a Neanderthalfamily

-Climate 'points of no return' may be much closer than we thought

Enjoy the reveals J

John Veverka

www.heritageinterp.com