Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

Hi folks.  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting this issue – including more weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for November/December is out now and I included the contents for the Nov/Dec InterNEWS Issue on Rising Sea Levels in the blog page.  If you didn't receive the current InterpNEWS issue let me know and I’ll send it to you.

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others.  Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog mailing list that includes new interpretive courses seminars and publications resources list.  – Enjoy November J

Cheers,
Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the link below for my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns_interpreters_blog.html

In this blog update:

-InterpNEWS issue for Nov/Dec
-Mysterious 'nightmare' shark with unnerving human-like smile dragged up from the deep
  sea
-Ancient 'alien goldfish' shot toothy 'tongue' out of its gut to catch prey
-Rare diamonds suggest water lurks much deeper in Earth's interior than scientists
  thought
-Who was the ancient Egyptian god of death?
-Ancient armored 'worm' is the Cambrian ancestor to three major animal groups
-Earliest traces of opium use, found in Israel, may have been an 'offering to the gods'
-Horrifying close-up photo of an ant is the stuff of nightmares
-Why did the Roman Empire split in two?
-Newfound 'snaky croc-face' sea monster unearthed in Wyoming
-'Complete lack of sunlight' killed a Renaissance-era toddler, CT scan reveals
-Why did T. rex have such tiny arms?
-Exact burial spot of St. Nicholas, inspiration for Santa Claus, discovered in Turkish
  church
-'Black death' survivors had plague-resistant genes that may boost their descendants' risk
  of autoimmune disease
-What made billions of snow crabs disappear from the Bering Sea?
-Giant, ostrich-like dinosaur and its smaller cousin roamed Mississippi during the late
  Cretaceous
-Nevada boy dies of rare brain-eating amoeba infection after swimming in Lake Mead
-50,000-year-old DNA reveals the first-ever look at a Neanderthal family
-Climate 'points of no return' may be much closer than we thought

Enjoy the reveals J
John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1