Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 16:24:40 EST
I haven't had a time to work up a full rant in reply to a comment made
earlier about how criticism of Disney's America that had been voiced
recently on the list did not seem aimed at what Disney's presentation of
history would be.

But apparently Larry King Live will have a discussion of the Disney/history
debate tonight (Tuesday) on CNN.  Unfortunately I don't have cable.  If anyone
else happens to watch it and can post a summary to me or the list, I'd
appreciate it!
Carolyn Brady                      ü  Hey, y'all, I'm going to be at the
[log in to unmask]          ü  saddletree factory May 25-28 and the
Graduate Program in Public History ü  Indy 500 on May 29 so if you don't
Indiana University at Indianapolis ü  hear from me, I'm not ignoring you!