Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 1994 21:34:33 EST
Sorry, but my e-mail program wouldn't accept your long e-mail address, so
I had to send this reply through the list.

You had requested recent info on deaccessioning for your colleague Gloria
Scovill.  If you send me a snail-mail address I can mail her my bibliography
from a research paper I did on deaccessioning in history museums this past
spring.

Carolyn Brady

  [log in to unmask]   |  "Real solemn history, I cannot be
 MA program in Public History |   interested in....The quarrels of popes
   Indiana University-        |   and kings, with wars or pestilences
    Purdue University at      ü   in every page; the men all so good for
     Indianapolis             |   nothing, and hardly any women at all."
 (out of town Aug. 1-3)       ü                       --JANE AUSTEN