From:
Nanci Gasiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:58:42 -0500
Liz,

Try contacting Graue Mill in Hinsdale, IL.  It is a standard field trip
for every grade school in the area.  They mill their own corn meal and
sell it at the gift shop.  It is the only corn meal that I use both at
home and when I do historical reenactments - because it is good and I
want to support the site.

http://www.grauemill.org/

Nanci Gasiel
Manager of Advancement Services & Archivist
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Foundation
1856 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60201
(847) 424-3009