From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz Spoden
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] grist mill programs

The Newport Restoration Foundation is in the process of developing programming related to an 1812 grist mill located at our Prescott Farm site in Middletown, RI.    Currently, we offer group tours of the mill but would like to start providing programs for a variety of ages including school groups and elderhostel groups.  I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions of mill programs and activities that have been successful at other sites?

Thanks.

Liz

Liz Spoden

Education Assistant

Newport Restoration Foundation

51 Touro Street

Newport, RI  02840

401-846-4152

www.newportrestoration.org

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: