From:
"Ellen B. Cutler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:39:12 -0800
Terrific exhibition, Mary.

I'm working with similar materials that belonged to my grandfather who drove
an ambulance in the AAFS in WWI.  He arrived in France in March 1917 and was
not mustered out until April 1919.

These are amazing stories, are they not?  And ones so close to being lost,
with the disappearance of the generation who fought and in the long shadow
cast by WWII.

Thanks for letting us know about the site.

Ellen B. Cutler
LNB Associates: Writing, Editing and Research Services
731 Clayton Street
Aberdeen, MD  21001