Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:24:28 -0600
The museum I work for is exploring ways to expand its base of corporate donations.  We are researching potential benefits, such as corporate memberships, to offer companies in exchange for donations.  The specific benefits they would receive would be based on the amount of their donation.  Have any other museums implemented programs like this?  If so, what types of benefits does your museum offer?  Any other information about how your program works would also be helpful.  Please respond off the list to [log in to unmask]

Karin Sack, Assistant Registrar
Cheekwood Museum of Art