From:
"Dr. John Veverka" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2016 19:27:01 -0400

Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive  Exhibits Courses

We  are in the last week of our Museum Studies offering of our
Interpretive Exhibits Planning course and know a few folks just learned about  the
course and were interested in it.  We now have open enrollment for this and our
Interpretive Exhibit  Evaluation course.  All courses are  start the course
at any time and complete the course at your own pace.  The exhibits course
is a great course  for individuals working on exhibit projects now or soon
and need some  professional training and advice to help them with their
current projects.   Our e-live course means you can talk with your course coach at
any  time.
You  can click on the link to learn more about each course:
The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

An  Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen
Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html
Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
If  you have any questions at all please feel free to contact  me.
John  Veverka
Director,  HITC
Sr.  Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus