Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretive Exhibits Courses

We are in the last week of our Museum Studies offering of our Interpretive Exhibits Planning course and know a few folks just learned about the course and were interested in it.  We now have open enrollment for this and our Interpretive Exhibit Evaluation course.  All courses are start the course at any time and complete the course at your own pace.  The exhibits course is a great course for individuals working on exhibit projects now or soon and need some professional training and advice to help them with their current projects.  Our e-live course means you can talk with your course coach at any time.

You can click on the link to learn more about each course:

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

An Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

John Veverka

Director, HITC

Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus