From:
Christine Mouw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 11:49:32 -0400
Ok, here we go again!

I am looking for info from Snap! users.  I looked in the museum-l archives
a few minutes ago and there really hasn't been a discussion of Snap!
since last year (unless my searches missed something, in which case I
apologize for dredging this up again).  Last year I had some doubts about
the usefulness of a pre-packaged system, and was convinced that we
would be better off building our own with Access.  But now I hear that
one can change the field names in Snap! to make it fit your institution and
it comes with customizable forms etc. that weren't there before.  I'm
taking this info from literature dated November, 1997.

Is anyone out there using this newer version of Snap! who can contact
me off (or on) list to give me the scoop on how it's working and how you
like it?

Thanks so much!!

Chris.

Christine Mouw
Assistant Curator
Herbert Hoover Presidential Library-Museum
West Branch, Iowa  52358