From:
Teresita Avilés <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:17:01 -0600
I know that in college my fraternity had the incoming members scan all the
old scrapbooks into our computer incade anything bad happened to them we
would still have a copy of it. And to keep the images and things still as a
scrapbook she could probably use something like mixbook or shutterfly to
make a new one with the same images. Hope that helps!
-Teresita