From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:12:22 -0400
Star, thank you for that eloquent, and on target, response.  You are
absolutely correct.  This is one of my "soapbox issues."  I remember those
planks well.  And frankly, I did a few wicked things in my day (hope there's
no one on this list who knew me in my day!) and I can understand the thrill
of irresponsible behavior, and defying authority.  One thing I didn't do was
mouth off when I was caught.  That's my big gripe.
Candace