From:
"Millward, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 06:37:43 +1000
For those who are a bit stunned by the cost of MS Project can I commend
PROJECT KICKSTART FOR WINDOWS by Experience in Software Inc. 2000 Hearst
Avenue, Berkley,CA 94709-2176
ph 510 644-0694 or fax 510 644-3823
It is a much smaller deal altogether with excellent manual and very easy to
get started with. Once you are into project mode the files can be loaded
into MS Project at a later date if you wish. Cost well under a $100 here in
Australia I seem to recall.
Peter Millward
Group Manager, Education & Visitor Programs
Melbourne Museum
AUSTRALIA
ph  0061 3 9651 8162
fax 0061 3 9651 6378