From:
"Creel, Wesley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:10:55 -0600
Good Afternoon,

The creamer makes sense within the context that Herr Hitler was a
vegetarian and was very fond of tea and cream puffs in the afternoon.
Many folks are not aware that he would not allow smoking in buildings
that he lived and worked in and forbid the consumption of alcoholic
beverages of all kinds in this presence.

Wesley