From:
Patti Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 17:48:52 -0400
We are considering investing in an audioguide system for our art museum,
specifically the new INFORM system by Acoustiguide.  We have conducted a
front-end study which suggests that there is a strong interest amongst our
visitors in an audio interpretation system.  But before taking the financial
plunge, I would like to review any evaluation studies conducted by other
museums either on the usage and effectiveness of this specific system or on
any audioguide system.

Can anyone help me out?
Patricia Moore
Head, Programs & Interpretation