From:
AntennaAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 10:22:27 -0400
Dear Patricia

I am the director of Antenna Audio Tours, a non-profit company which
produces audio tours for museums and historic sites.  In the last six
months there have been two extensive evaluations on our portable CD-ROM
audio tour system, the Gallery Guide.  The most recent is by Margaret
Menninger, who studied 200 GG users at the Museum of Modern Art in San
Francisco.  Earlier this year Ellen Giusti at the American Museum of
Natural History completed a similar study of Gallery Guide users.  Both
studies provide a very helpful analysis of usage patterns, ease of use,
and educational effectiveness.  I will send you copies of the studies.

Others who are interested in the study can contact me here or at Antenna
PO 176
Sausalito, CA 94965.

PH 415-332-4862
FAX 415-332-4870

EMAIL: antennaat @ aol.com

Margaret Menninger can be reached at 805-646-2081.  Ellen Gisuti's number
is 212-769-5646.

Best of luck with your research.

Chris Tellis