From:
Phyllis Oppenheim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:33:17 -0700
Christina,
I'm not sure if I am replying to the exact type of software you want.
I am Coll. Manager and under that title I am also our registrar.  I use
Past Perfect 3.5 and love it. It handles membership, inventory,
collections, photographs, etc. etc.   You can't beat the price and it is
used in over 3,000 museums in several countries. The lexicon is set up
for historical museums, but my museum is an anthropological &  I adapted
it to our collectins without any problems. If you have any questions I
can answer please contact me, contact info is listed below my name.
To learn more about it go to their website at   www.museumsoftware.com
They are extremely helpful when you have a problem so don't hesitate to
contact them for information.
Phyllis

Phyllis Oppenheim
Collections Manager
The Herrett Center
College of Southern Idaho
PO Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
TEL:   208/732-6660
FAX:   208/736-4712
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
WEB:   www.csi.edu/herrett

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/15/04 09:18AM >>>

Good Morning,
I am writing to ask about registration software.   We are medium-sized
museum and we are looking for software, mostly to handle program
registration but maybe also for admissions, gift shop sales and
inventory, and membership.  If anyone has any recommendations (or
caveats), I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Christina Hirn

Christina Hirn