From:
Johanna Goldfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:53:50 -0500
​I'm not sure how small the artifacts you're transporting are, but The
Container Store is a good source for inexpensive display options:
http://www.containerstore.com/s/collections/display/cubes-cases/123

I've also used Caseworks International, but their website is unfortunately
under construction -- http://caseworksintl.com/

Hope that helps!
-Johanna

--