From:
Jack Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 1994 12:17:55 -0700
>From 1978-1982 the ROM published a 5 volumes related to museum design:
<Mankind Discovering> Vol. 1: A plan for new galleries at the Royal
Ontario Museum; vol. 2: Evaluations - the basis for planning.

<In Search of the Black Box> A Report on the Proceedings of a Workshop on
Micro-climates Held at the Royal Ontario Museum, February 1978.

<Opportunities and Constraints>  The first report of the Exhibits
Communication Task Force, Royal Ontario Museum.

<The Royal Ontario Museum Statement of Principles and Policies on Ethics
and Conduct>

These may still be available from the Museum at 100 Queen's Park,
Toronto, Ontario  M5S 2C6

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab
Portland, OR