From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:21:32 -0400
Dear Richard:

Can't answer your question about keeping it in your collection - maybe
the local community can be drawn in to your site by asking them the same
question-------

The National Museum of American History of The Smithsonian exhibits the
very large flag which inspired Frances Scott Key - vertically - you
might want to give their textile conservators a call to see how they did
it.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff
Museum Services International