From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:14:43 +0200
On 7-08-2005 0:54, "Alexandra Trumbull" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> OK, so I'll work on putting together a mission
> statement for this youth group. Since no one has made
> any comments regarding name preferences, I'll just go
> ahead and call us the ICOM YPC (Young Professionals
> Committee).

>One main motive of an ICOM youth group should be to
>inform grad students of museum conferences going on
>nationally and internationally and to help find ways
>to gain funding so more students can attend and be
>active in these conferences

We write a similar post at same time, but the goal is the same.

For me it is ok to propose the name ICOM YPC

Alex, please send me some ideas about the statement so we can work together
to finalize the document and propose it to the list.

But please dont't focus only to information goals for the, group. The group
must to be a relevant way (lobby if you want) to create more jobs for young
professional, and to dedicate more attention and trust to young professional
in charge in a particular position.

In this time, please, it is need that the list will be very active also to
involve people outside the list

Thanks

mario

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Ph: +39-02-38596640
No fax, just email!