From:
James Tichgelaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:57:31 -0400
Asus is a good brand, and a lower-priced alternative (I use an Asus G51 for
my main computer, still running strong after over three years).  But I would
probably avoid looking at an ultrabook for a serious graphics workstation.
Most have integrated graphics and those that have dedicated graphics do not
have adequate internal cooling for serious work.  They compare to the Mac
Air, not the MacBook Pros.  Great for travel and running office apps, but
underpowered for design work.