From:
Liesl Jonker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 13:21:29 +1100
I don't know how many natural history collection managers subscribe to
Museum-l but I thought I would post this message here anyhow.
During early September, an Ichthyology Collection Management workshop was
held in Canberra, in conjunction with the annual Australian Society for
Fish Biology Conference. As part of this workshop, a questionnaire was
distributed to all institutions in Australia with significant ichthyology
collections, inquiring about the methods they use in their departments.
To come to the point, the summary of this questionnaire is now available
to anyone interested in seeing it, as well as the proceedings of the
workshop.
If you would like a copy, please contact me .

Ms Liesl Jonker
Collection Manager
Ichthyology Dept
Museum of Victoria