From:
Geoff Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 14:10:05 +1100
We are preparing an exhibition on Nikola Tesla and his contributions to
electrical science. There are some obvious books, e.g. Margaret Cheney's
biography and the Lindsay Publications reprints of Teslariana,  but we
are looking for any out of the way material. For example, where are his
original manuscripts and records - in former Yugoslavia or in New York
(at G.E. or Westinghouse, perchance?) and elsewhere?
We would particularly like photos and records from his Colorado Springs
period.
And then, he says cautiously, what about the "Philadelphia Experiment"???
There is a story that all of Tesla's technical papers were withdrawn from
circulation immediately after the putative experiment. But are we
entering the Twilight Zone here? (I do NOT want to wander by mistake into
THAT sort of territory and we DO NOT want to visit Venus!)
Any help, comments appreciated.
Salutations from the World Beneath You,

Geoff Holden
Curator of Communications and all sorts of Odd Projects.