From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:07:24 GMT
I operate a website that might be of value in your search for
"hip-cool-must-see" museums in the United States. Some of the more topical
areas of my site that you might wish to explore are (1) the "global museum
search" which contains many listings of U.S. museums, along with websites,
searchable by collection type, city, etc. - (2) the "showcase", which
amounts to a list of 50 stellar stateside museums.

Plus - I just added a convenient "click to search" feature on the front
page, with transportation museums included.

http://museumstuff.com

Enjoy your trip. I'm jealous!

Roy Hemmat
http://museumstuff.com - Find 1000's of museum
links and resources .. sign up for our FREE newsletter.