From:
Elizabeth Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:35:25 -0400
The Smithsonian (AMNH) is leading a project to document the bracero
program and is working with museums, historic sites, etc. that have
collections and documents related to the program.  I saw a presentation
about the project this spring at the Smithsonian Affiliates conference.
It was a fascinating presentation and I'm sure if you contact the
Affiliates office they could put you in touch with someone from the
project.
Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Moore
Curator of Collections and Archaeology