From:
Doug Lantry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 21:11:08 -0400
Kersti --

        Yes, this has happened to me twice in the past few days: Crusader
has sent me some really venomous trash -- it's as if I'd been spammed by
the ghost of Joseph Goebbels.  I tried to kick it back to crusader with a
message about not sending me that garbage anymore, but he/she has covered
their tracks, making replies impossible.  I complained to my local
network security people, and they can't do anything about it.  They
advise me to ignore and use my delete key.  Oh, but I wish I knew who
this was!!!!

        It didn't come through any listserv, though -- it came to me personally.

Regards,
Doug

Doug Lantry
University of Delaware