From:
Arlyn Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:47:58 -0400
Dear Mr. Hoy:

This may be true, but there are so-called "real" journalists who don't
check their stories either.  This just goes to show you, you can't always
believe what you read.  Concerning the Baltimore City Life Museums fiasco,
what I would like to know is why did MN print such a rosy picture when the
reality was pretty grim?  I call that very irresponsible and misleading.

Arlyn Danielson