From:
Randy Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:33:57 -0700
all you have to do to test it is say "$2 if you mention twitter at Joes
Museum and Autobody until sept 30th." and tweet that
Then make sure the ticket people are told to right down every one that gets
the discount.

Then try a PSA on a local popular PBS radio station.   or even just the most
popular radio station in your area.   if you are a non profit and they do a
blurb for you with the same deal.  Mention wkrp and get $2 off.   See what
those results are.   They should be willing to say that for free at the end
of a news cast.   (it may even count as one of their required PSA's)

Then Now this one is just super crazy.   You have a website already I am
sure.   put a coupon on the website.   Call the local school district  and
ask them to have the teachers inform the students that there is a coupon for
$2 off on the website.

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/