From:
"Barnhill, Georgia B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:36:01 -0400
We've just installed manual and it works beautifully even with very heavy
drawer/shelving units as I use for our graphic arts materials.  I believe
that we chose manual because there is less chance of break-downs and the
fewer electrical lines in our prime storage area the better.  Really, the
manual units are very easy to operate.  Oh yes, they are probably less
expensive to purchase!

Georgia B. Barnhill
Andrew W. Mellon Curator of Graphic Arts
American Antiquarian Society
185 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
(508) 471-2173