From:
Michael Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:32:01 -0500
Hi Ms. Wishart;

     According to my copy of Chenhall parts are either treated as
Accessories or as a whole with a modifier.  I would suggest the
carburetors be classified as Land Transportation Accessory or as Land
Transportation --Motorized, Automobile, Part.  Our database has a
subitem field where we list various information that helps identify the
object.
   For example with our United State flag collection we use the subitem
field to list the number of stars each flag has or other association.
   We would probably is a carburetor as an Automobile for the item name
with the subitem being carburetor.
I hope this helps.

--
Michael Wright