From:
Marshall Duell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:15:21 -0800
Pam, your cousin's store is part of a vanishing breed. In this day and
age of big box retailers, it's harder and harder to find retail store
employees who have substantial knowledge about the product they sell.
And I say this as someone who worked in the carpet industry for a few
years. It's even more difficult to find a retailer who has a familiarity
with specialty products like wall carpeting. So it's quite comforting to
know that there are still a few stores which take the product and the
customer seriously.

Marshall Duell, Curator

Old Courthouse Museum

211 W. Santa Ana Blvd.