From:
Nicholas Burlakoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:27:09 -0400
Ahh! One learns every day. The magic formula " to help with an exhibit"
quiets the savage beast in souls, ensures civil comportment, and ensures
participation.

This leads one to the question, will the planned exhibit be a creature of
stereotype, in that it will present every "dog and pony" of the 1950's, or
will it be realistic portrayal, in that some 50's items will be mixed with
timeless items? How will that mix be achieved? What provisions are there for
socio-economic, regional, ethnic and religious differences? Why is there no
discussion about this aspect of the exhibit?
nburlakoff