From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:14:49 -0800
My apologies to the list.  I'm afraid our friend below
has missed one of the cardinal rules of Netiquette.
One DOES NOT post private responses to the list
(especially ones that require specific approval).

Since this topic was covered extensively a month ago,
I was trying to stave off additional dialogue.

Now I apologize for feeling compelled to apologize.

I just wanted to discourage the group from feeling
compelled to have to defend.

I'm very disappointed that my off list, glib response
was FORWARDED to the list.  I realize that this
violates another rule, don't put anything in writing
you don't want the world to see, and it also
reinforces the rule that says, "Dear Lord, today,
please make my words be humble and sweet, for tomorrow
I don't want to have to eat them."

But this is a more educated forum.

=====
Indigo Nights