From:
Sorceress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:53:44 -0500
I'm from Marblehead, which is next to Salem, Mass.  So, I grew up in a
'ghost' friendly culture.  Ghosts, for the most part, haunt people.  Some
stick around and haunt places, and those are the ones we hear about.  Those
persons who are 'haunted' don't usually mention it, because it's a loved one
and they don't want to be thought of as crazy.

We only use 10% of our brain.  It's entirely possible that we are
short-sighted and egotistical enough to believe if we can't see it and
others can, they must be nuts.  Maybe those who can't see are less evolved!