From:
Elizabeth Cisar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 11:40:37 -0600
Hey Helen,

We've worked with Split Rock Studios <https://www.splitrockstudios.com/> out
of St. Paul in the past.  I can't speak as to how budget friendly they are
in comparison to other companies, as we actually haven't worked with any
others.  Both projects they did for us were major projects for which we
expected to raise special funding.  But we had a good enough experience to

~Liz Cisar
Collections Assistant
Center for Western Studies
Augustana University