Hey Helen,

We've worked with Split Rock Studios out of St. Paul in the past.  I can't speak as to how budget friendly they are in comparison to other companies, as we actually haven't worked with any others.  Both projects they did for us were major projects for which we expected to raise special funding.  But we had a good enough experience to go back a second time!

~Liz Cisar
Collections Assistant
Center for Western Studies
Augustana University