From:
Hanna Bertoldi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:29:49 -0500
Hi Stephanie, and others!

I am also thinking about a campus inventory, and I wondered how you handled
locations. Right now, our database just has building names across campus.
Did you then split buildings into floors or rooms? Or is a grid system
better since building names can change?

What about unnamed locations--like lawns for sculptures? Some of our
locations say "Outside Library building" for instance, but this seems
cumbersome.

Thanks,

Hanna

--
*Hanna Bertoldi*
*Collections Database Coordinator*

(574) 631-0103

P.O. Box 368
(for FedEx, UPS, etc. use: 100 Moose Krause Circle)
Notre Dame, IN 46556-0368