Hi Stephanie, and others!

I am also thinking about a campus inventory, and I wondered how you handled locations. Right now, our database just has building names across campus. Did you then split buildings into floors or rooms? Or is a grid system better since building names can change?

What about unnamed locations--like lawns for sculptures? Some of our locations say "Outside Library building" for instance, but this seems cumbersome.

Thanks,

Hanna