From:
Susan Wageman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:42:56 -0800
Following the ongoing discussion about Netscape kiosks, I asked our
Manager of Exhibit Engineering, Davin Ing,  for some info on what we have
been doing. His description follows. I hope it is useful. Please direct
any questions directly to Davin - mailto:[log in to unmask]

Susan Wageman
Grants Manager                    [log in to unmask]
The Tech Museum of Innovation     (408) 279-7178
145 West San Carlos Street        fax (408) 279-7149
San Jose, CA  95113  USA          http://www.thetech.org